Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pushing the reset button

Well I have officially pushed the reset button on my life. After failing to get a job at Target (I mean really? The 16 year old working in electronics has more skill than I do? Really?) and then my ex who is supposedly just my friend now and should therefore be happy for me when I go on a date, get's mad at me because now he can't talk to the guy i'm going on a date with... even though the guy still said he would be friends with him. Actually it's a good thing I did do this because the guy just texted I <3 you... even though I had to cancel the date because I had to bring my mom in for surgery. What does that mean anyways? I <3 you? Did he just say I love you? Whatever it is, it sure means more than I like you, which is just weird since we never even met. And then there's this friend that I have this huge thing for but can never be with. All of this made me realize something... the drama is getting fierce up in here!!!

So I'm pushing it all away. Sure, this will create more drama at first and I might hurt a few people, but I have to stop talking to my ex because clearly it just isn't working. It just seems like he can't keep his emotions in check. I kind of understand since I have the same problem with my friend that I have a thing for. But that is why I just deleted him off of facebook. The sad part is he won't even notice, but that's not the point. The point is to get rid of all of this unnecessary stress in my life.

This morning I also enrolled in nursing school. It's nice because I can still get into it, even though my screwed up life fucked with trying to go to MNSU, leaving a wake of F's and incompletes. It's a community college that actually offers a bachelors in nursing. And it's an accelerated program so i'll be done early. In fact, if I tried to go back to MNSU, by the time I tried getting my GPA back up, i'd probably be done with this nursing program.

So basically, this is me trying to get my life back on track. Getting rid of the bad people... well I wouldn't call them bad, just full of drama, and going back to school.

I have a feeling the tone of this blog can finally turn around, which is why i'm starting to write in it again. Things are starting to feel good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment