Saturday, April 24, 2010

20 days of redemption

Wow things just keep going up for me :) School is going great, making lots and lots of money and I found an amazing guy who actually treats me the way I want to be treated. He has the same name too which I think is adorable haha. The last few weeks have been like a fairy tale. I mean, I've been on dates since my ex, but never have I felt chemistry like this. I'm about to get an apt downtown and he is too so we've spent the last few days looking at apartments for the both of us. I feel bad because my budget is more than his so we'll go look at an apt for him and then when we look at apts for me, there is this huge difference. We even made if facebook official the other day so things are moving along. He went on vacation this week and I seriously miss him. In a few months we're going to go on a little vacation of ourselves. For once in a very very long time there is actually no drama in my life... guess i'll have to change the name of the blog haha

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete